fbpx

Tag: Mendocino

Heartfelt Gratitude to Tractor Supply, and their customers in Lake and Mendocino Counties

Our local Tractor Supply Stores hosted two annual 4-H Paper Clover Campaigns in Spring and Fall 2023! The funds raised through the Paper Clover campaign support 4-H educational programs and provide all 4-H members with the opportunity to engage in leadership-building experiences such as camps and conferences. Lake and Mendocino County customers were invited to purchase a paper clover at checkout in store and online at TractorSupply.com. 90% of all donations directly support 4-H youth in the state in which they were made, while the remaining 10% will support national 4-H programming.

error: Content is protected !!
w

Your Cart

Cart is empty.

Subtotal
$0.00
Shipping
Free!
Tax
$0.00
Total
$0.00
0